What are the benefits for employers?
Encouraging applications from adults and young people with a range of abilities is good for business. It helps employers to:
- Increase the number of high quality applicants available to them
- Create a workforce that reflects the diverse range of customers it serves and the community in which it is based
- Enables management to learn new skills around supervising individuals of different abilities
- Bring additional skills to the business, for example; help with training costs for applicants who need job specific licenses as well as the ability to use British Sign Language (BSL), which could result in large savings
- You're an inclusive workplace
Helping employers to bring new skills to their company:
We work closely with employers to identify job opportunities and match them with suitably skilled candidates – ultimately resulting in longer term employment. We offer time unlimited support to the employer, ensuring that we are there to assist with any challenging communications, issues or training with added financial benefit of requiring no recruitment costs.
Our aim is to place clients into roles that match their skills and interests with the view of achieving sustainable employment, reducing employer’s staff turnover and ultimately saving them time and money.
What can employers gain through this service?
- Enthusiastic candidates that have been selected specifically for the job – ensuring that they have a strong interest in the role
- Post-employment support and advice
- Provision of training for staff on disability awareness
- Job Coaching support
- FREE accessibility audit